Registration deadline is August 8th, 2019. Please apply in advance. All industry submissions will be carefully considered and approved at our discretion.*
Each accepted industry application allows for up to four (4) industry badges. These badges are non-transferable, and those picking up the badge will need to show proper identification to prove their association with the company they are representing.
AnimeCalifornia 2019 – Industry Application Policy
ONLY THE FIRST APPLICATION SUBMITTED WILL BE CONSIDERED. ANY MEMBER OF AN ORGANIZATION THAT IS NOT LISTED IN THE INITIAL INDUSTRY APPLICATION WILL HAVE TO PURCHASE AN ATTENDEE BADGE AT CON, THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS
- Registration deadline is August 8th, 2019. Please apply in advanced. There will be extremely limited Industry registration at con. All Industry submissions will be carefully considered and approved at our discretion.*
Qualifications for a Complimentary Industry Badge:
Individuals MUST be in active employment or have worked in the last 12 months with an industry company that is recognized as a production, licensing, post-production or marketing organization- working as part of the creative process, or at an executive level.
- Positions considered part of the creative process are: (Voice Actor, Artist, Musician, Writer, etc.)
- Positions considered at the executive level are: CEO/CFO/COO, President, Vice President, Director, etc.)
- Only those working in the fields related to anime, manga, pop culture and/or Japanese culture will be considered.
Credentials will be required (to be presented at check-in, if application has been approved) in order to receive complimentary entry into the event.
Acceptable forms of credentials are as follows:
- Business Card with company name, applicant name, and contact information.
- Paycheck Stub verifying full-time employment.
- Company Credit Card listing the applicants name and company name.
- W-2 Form
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age by/on August 8th, 2019.
- Companies may receive a maximum of 4 complimentary badges only. Any additional individuals registering as Industry that are from the same company will need to purchase their badges at the current registration price.
- International attendees should submit similar credentials unique to their country that confirm their employment.
- All registrants must be reviewed and approved by convention staff. You will be contacted via email if we require more information or further clarification. We reserve the right to deny applications at any stage of the process without explanation.
Status of application will be sent to the email address provided. If the application is approved the applicant will receive an email verifying their confirmation.
Once approved, you will receive a link to Industry registration- You must complete this form. Each person approved for Industry must register separately.
If you have already purchased or otherwise obtained your badge for Anime California 2019, you will not receive an additional badge. If you are Staff or are getting your badge for free (pass-on, prize, etc.) you will not receive an additional badge.
- No transfers, roll-overs, pass-on, or refunds will be given.
The following WILL NOT be provided as part of your complimentary badge.
Application submission will close on August 8th, 2019. There will be extremely limited industry registration on site. Please pre-register by the deadline above. Thank you